Ambulance Stretcher, Ferno 35A
· Lightest cot available at 74 pounds with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care
· Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading
· Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment
· Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground
· Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter
· Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability
· Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be in a comfortable position
· Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15 degrees (approximately 10"") without compromising patient's breathing"
· Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility
· Includes mattress and patient restraints.
As this item is too large to ship Canada Post, please contact us for shipping options!